Serving Monmouth and Ocean County for over 20 years
With decades of combined experience, we know what it takes to help families work through their issues and move forward.Why Hire Our Firm?
"Very Caring & Helpful Attorney"
The needs of our clients always come first—always. See for yourself how we have helped people just like you with their family law case.Read Our Reviews
Confidential Case Consultations
Before hiring our firm, you can request a confidential consultation with us to discuss the details of your case.Request Yours Today
Monmouth County Divorce and Family Law Lawyer
We Treat Your New Jersey Family Like Our Own
At The Law Office of Darren C. O'Toole, LLC, our New Jersey team helps families throughout our community find resolutions to their various, complex family law matters as smoothly and painlessly as possible. We understand that family law can be an emotionally draining legal field to navigate through, and we want you to know that you do not have to work through these processes on your own. Our Monmouth County family law attorneys have experience handling cases related to family law and we have the knowledge and skills needed to take on even the most complex cases. Whether your matters can be resolved in a peaceful manner or call for litigation, we stand ready to assist you. We serve Monmouth County and Ocean County.
Call (732) 223-1400 to schedule a FREE consultation with one of our skilled Monmouth County family law and divorce lawyers.
“I retained Darren's services for my divorce, and can most assuredly say he kept the best interest of my family and me throughout a very difficult time.”
“Thank you for making one of the hardest decisions in my life easy to manage. Your professionalism and concern exceeded my expectations.”
“Getting a divorce is an emotional time and one that requires a good, steady attorney who takes an interest in you and your case. Though I was out of state, Michael was really there for me when I needed him. He saw my case through attentively and helped get a settlement in place without a trial. The timing of the case was just as he had initially predicted. He helped me through what I hope will be one of the worst moments of my life. I'm forever grateful.”
Trusted counsel for family law matters
Whether you are going through divorce, are seeking child support, or are going through a complicated child custody dispute, our experienced Monmouth County divorce attorneys are here to assist you. We genuinely care about the well-being of our clients, and do whatever it takes to help every individual and family we work with reach the results that are most likely to help them move forward. One of our attorneys is also an appointed matrimonial mediator, and we can assist you if your divorce can be resolved amicably. For more information about the services we provide or to request your initial case evaluation, contact our NJ firm today - we are proud to serve all of Monmouth County and Ocean County!
Going through a divorce in New Jersey?
Our Monmouth and Ocean County divorce lawyers are here to address all of your questions and concerns.
- Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. This selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.
- This award is given to attorneys that met strict qualification standards that include professional experience, peer recommendations and a spotless disciplinary record. Furthermore, an annual review is conducted in order to confirm an attorney's eligibility for the Rating. Should the attorney no longer meet eligibility standards, the Rating is immediately revoked. No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.
- This award is given to attorneys based on a formal nomination by the Institute, client, and/or fellow Attorney, having attained the highest degree of professional achievement in his or her field of law and having done so with an impeccable client satisfaction rating. They must have received this award for 3 consecutive years. No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.
- To be accepted into the New Jersey State Bar you must take and pass the New Jersey bar examination. No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.
- Martindale-Hubbell gives the Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award to those lawyers whose clients give the lawyer a 4.5 average rating (out of 5.0) in the following areas: (1) Communications Ability; (2) Responsiveness; (3) Quality of Service; and (4) Value for Money. Less than one percent (1%) of the more than 900,000 attorneys listed by Martindale-Hubbell on its martindale.com and lawyers.com websites receive the Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award.No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.
- Prospective members of The National Advocates are carefully screened prior to receiving an invitation for membership. The criteria used in the evaluation process include reputation among peers, the judiciary, and the public, previous year’s achievements, settlements and verdicts as a trial lawyer, board certification as a trial lawyer or trial attorney, nominations received from leading trial lawyers, current members and/or our executive committee members, leadership and membership within other national and state trial lawyer organizations, rankings and ratings of the attorney by established organizations. Membership is not automatically renewed; attorneys are reevaluated annually to determine whether their activities and accomplishments qualify them for continued membership. No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.
4 30 2018
11 9 2016
Is Your Divorce Stressing Out Your Child?One of the biggest concerns for couples going through a divorce is the impact it may or may not have on the children. It can be difficult to provide stability and unity in the face of something as emotional and life-changing ...